Thank you for choosing Gallery Dental Arts in Beverly Hills, CA for your dental health needs. Your care and comfort is our top priority.
To prepare for your first visit to our office, please read this page. Many of your questions will be answered here.
At Gallery Dental Arts, you can expect to receive friendly, personalized attention from every member of our team. We strive to make your first visit a pleasant one!
Please bring to your first appointment:
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- Insurance card/information
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- X-rays taken in the last 6 months (if available)
Your first visit includes a comprehensive exam in which our doctor will talk to you about your dental and medical history and note any questions or concerns you may have. Many health conditions are indicated in the mouth and can affect oral health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your teeth, gums and mouth.
During your first visit, we will:
- Take full mouth x-rays to identify any current problems and to use as a baseline on future visits to detect early signs of problems. The American Dental Association recommends getting a full series every three years.
- Assess gum condition and health.
- Examine teeth for cavities and condition of old dental restorations.
- Perform a head and neck exam, including salivary glands and lymph nodes, for swelling or other abnormalities.
- Screen for oral cancer and TMJ (jaw joint).
Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
After completing the checkup and cleaning, our doctor will talk to you about the findings, discuss a regular checkup schedule and dental treatment plan (if needed), and answer any questions or concerns you may have. If treatments require a specialist, we’ll give you a referral.
Patients Under 18 Years of Age
Please note that patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all visits. We want to meet with both of you to discuss findings and treatments, and to address your questions and concerns.
Gallery Dental Arts accepts most PPO insurance and indemnity plans. We will let you know up front what your insurance should pay for… and we have easy payment plans to help take care of the remaining balance. Your insurance claims will be filed on your behalf, saving you precious time and money.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
We offer a wide variety of financing options for treatment with the ability to pay NO INTEREST if paid in full within 12 months.
You can apply online at CareCredit.com or in our office.
We also has special offers that will make you smile. For additional savings opportunities that you can’t afford to miss, fill out our Appointment Request form and let us know. You will be the first to know about offers that are only available for a short period of time!